To provide our customers with
- The Best Response Time — 24 Hour on-site response time/Immediate telephone response during business hours. Business messages checked 24 hours a Day.
- The Highest Quality of Service — All of our technicians are factory trained and EPA certified for refrigeration.
- Most Competitive Rates — No extra charge for after-hours, weekends or holidays. Ask about Reduced rates for for multi-instrument Maintenance Agreements. We service all Major brands of equipment, eliminating multiple travel charges.
REPAIR — Emergency on sight repair or send your broken unit to our in-house repair facility for a quick and thorough repair (saving on travel charges).
- No extra charge for after — hours, weekends or holidays.
MAINTENANCE — Extend the life and get optimum performance from your equipment by setting up a customized periodic maintenance program that suits your labs needs.
VERIFICATION — Let us use our NIST traceable test equipment to make sure your units are operating to desired specifications.
CALIBRATION — After verifying the performance of your equipment, we will make any adjustments to insure your unit is accurate and performs within manufacturer specifications.
What We Can Supply:
Parts — We have a constant growing inventory for new and outdated Parts.
Lubricants — Sakura VIP rotary valve grease, Cryostat lubricants, Microtome and general purpose oil.
Used Equipment and Accessories — All instruments come with Full Warranty. Instrument availability varies, please call for a current list.
In Services — Let us train you on the care and maintenance if your equipment for less expense and down time. Our In Service Training can be used as Credit toward Yearly Continuing Education.
Nationwide — 24 hour ongoing technical support for equipment problems.
- Buy and sell used equipment
- Full Warranty
- All Test Equipment Calibrated and Certified
- EPA Certified for refrigeration
- 24 hour On-site Response Time/ Immediate Telephone Response Time During Business Hours
- No Extra Charge for After Hours or Weekends
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or No Charge
Wherever You Are, We Are
Professional Certified C.A.P. Consultants
Cygnet is led by Nancy (Skippi) Warren, a certified histotechnologist with 27 years of experience in histology. Skippi has done it all, from basic benchwork to advanced histologic technologies.
Dr. Robert Breckenridge has 30 years experience in laboratory management and is a governor of the College of American Pathologists.
Dr. Garth Fraga has nine years experience in immunohistochemistry and dermatopathology.